first beach day
8/27/2012 | Author: kate
7.11.12
Just a little more than a week after Milo was born, we finally got to have a family beach day.  It was beautiful, fun and relaxing.  We love the beach!
Milo & I
an instagram self portrait


The kids played, we had a picnic, and I planted it on a blanket and watched it all.

Fun times were had by all!



It's kind of amazing to look at these pictures now and see how much Milo has already grown!  I thought he was big then...wow!  He looks tiny.





cutest little pudgy toddler foot EVER!
Someone took an accidental swim...and it wasn't too warm!

I love the bold, bright colors!



Our first pictures together with baby...how did we not get any earlier?

Indian Beach, Ecola State Park.
A new favorite...mostly because it is the absolute closest non-city beach.
And also because someone was playing the bagpipes up on a cliff above the beach one time.


This entry was posted on 8/27/2012 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...