So I'm obviously WAY behind on blogging (for my own personal benefit). I'm a month + behind. So keep on reading, as I've added several new posts today. And more will be coming soon! Someday my goal is to be totally caught up so that the current happening are what I'm blogging about.
Why am I so far behind, you ask?
Well, there's three little reasons. I had all these great books come to me at the same time. You know, the kinds that you can't put down and you barely get anything done around the house until you finish. I finally finished the Fablehaven series last night. So let's hope that I'll have more blogging time now.
I've been wanting to make some changes to my blog, but I'm not sure what. So I added a couple new songs. I am LOVING the band The Paper Raincoat. We first head them at a Vienna Teng concert, where they were the opening gig. Oh, they were awesome! I added the song "Rewind" to my music list, if you want to check it out...in addition to the song "Sympathetic Vibrations" which has been there for a while. Vienna Teng is also awesome. We were introduced by her cousin Allen...one of our friends who went to Pharm school with Brent. Savvy? Speaking of my music list...I have changed it so that you have to click play to listen to it. A lot of you have commented on how much you like my music list, so I thought I'd let you know you now have to click play. I guess that a few people don't like it when music lists play automatically...so I changed it. I don't really like that either...cause when I'm checking blogs, I'm usually listening to my music!
A word to the wise, DO NOT pass up the opportunity to see Vienna Teng live in concert. It is SO good.
Have any of you ever checked out babysteals.com, or totsy.com? They are deeply discounted baby/kid clothing and gear websites. I think they are addicting. I have only bought a very few things...but I see how quickly the items get sold out. People are shopping vultures. The thing that gets me is that most days, the things they're selling are things I never knew I *had to have*. By the way, let me know if you want to join Totsy. I'll get a $15 credit if I send you an invite. It's free for you.
When I was out jogging the other day I decided that from now on I'm going to say HI to everyone I pass. EVERYONE. No matter what. I just want to be a friendly person. So HI!
Ok...I better go to bed. But I also want to know what is your favorite yummy canned item? I usually can peaches and pears. I love to do salsa, but it's a lot of work. Same with applesauce.
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago












5 comments:
Kate!!! I am addicted to babysteals.com too! If you order anything in the next couple weeks then I can pick stuff up for you so you don't have to pay shipping because we are coming to visit you!!!!!!!!!! How's Oct. 22nd through the 27th or the first week in November? That is soon I know. Tell me what you think. Oh, and I would love an invite to totsy.com. talk to you soon!
Jam.
I enjoyed all your post updates. Thought of you and your Elsa.
i'm dying to read mockingjay!
i haven't heard of those other books, thanks for the suggestions! :)
p.s. i have not forgotten ollie's you-know-what ;)
Oh i love Shannon Hale. The whole bayern series, Princess Academy and book of a thousand days. i love to read when i have a new baby, it's a great way to ignore the messy house while i hold my little one.
: ) Lisa