This entry was posted on 9/01/2009 and is filed under
Elsa
,
grief
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Just so you know, Troi, I often leave your blog open on my computer just because I'm thinking of you and want to commune with you a little. Thanks for giving so much here.
I'm so sorry Kate. It is a tormented kind of love. And it is totally unbelievable. Just so you know, my tears are running like rivers for you. Good thing we have our faith or this would be all for naught. I love you, sister! Hang in there. As my Mom would say when I was little, "it will feel better as soon as it quits hurting."
Oh dear sweet Kate, I've been absent from facebook and reading blogs for awhile but reading everything you've posted the last few days...words fail me. I wish that the tears I've shed and the heartache I feel for you in reading your story and seeing your photos could somehow be a way to comfort and heal you. I wish I could just "stop by" your house and have some time with all of you. I just want you to know that not a day has gone by that I've haven't thought about you and sweet Elsa. I think the impact she's had and is having on this world and people in this world is far greater than you'll ever know. She definitely had a mission in coming to this earth and she is still fulfilling that mission even though she's not physically here. She's teaching us all to be a bit more kind, patient, loving, and strive to be worthy for eternal life. I love you and your family so much. I hope we can come visit soon! Love, Emily
5 comments:
She's absolutely beautiful.
Just so you know, Troi, I often leave your blog open on my computer just because I'm thinking of you and want to commune with you a little. Thanks for giving so much here.
I'm so sorry Kate. It is a tormented kind of love. And it is totally unbelievable. Just so you know, my tears are running like rivers for you. Good thing we have our faith or this would be all for naught. I love you, sister! Hang in there. As my Mom would say when I was little, "it will feel better as soon as it quits hurting."
Dang. I am sorry. Reading that reminded me of this though:
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
Oh dear sweet Kate,
I've been absent from facebook and reading blogs for awhile but reading everything you've posted the last few days...words fail me. I wish that the tears I've shed and the heartache I feel for you in reading your story and seeing your photos could somehow be a way to comfort and heal you. I wish I could just "stop by" your house and have some time with all of you. I just want you to know that not a day has gone by that I've haven't thought about you and sweet Elsa. I think the impact she's had and is having on this world and people in this world is far greater than you'll ever know. She definitely had a mission in coming to this earth and she is still fulfilling that mission even though she's not physically here. She's teaching us all to be a bit more kind, patient, loving, and strive to be worthy for eternal life. I love you and your family so much. I hope we can come visit soon!
Love,
Emily