Yay me!
9/13/2009 | Author: jefferies
I thought a little update was in order.  These pictures were taken this past week, when I was 3.5 weeks postpartum.  I am happy to say that I am coming along nicely.  Because I was blessed with such a smooth delivery of Elsa, I have healed quickly.  I am 4 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight and fitting into my pre-pregnancy size (albeit still a bit snug).  I am also up to running two miles, several times a week.  This is a very nice thing...although in a way it's also sad because physically I feel a little like Elsa never happened.  
In all fairness, I have to admit that I purchased one of these lovely items:
 
Yeah, the Belly Bandit is my new best friend.  It is a postpartum belly wrap that pulls the excess skin in so it shrinks faster.  And I must say, it really works!  I justified this purchase since I do not have the baby to accompany and explain the postpartum belly pooch.  I thought that was fair.  I am sure I will use this product again after any subsequent births I may be blessed with.  Speaking of subsequent pregnancies, hopefully my good health and quicky recovery will aid in that happening sooner better than later.  
I just wanted to let you all know, I'm in a good place. 
This entry was posted on 9/13/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM , Kylie said...

That's awesome Katie! I'm so glad you're in a good place!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...