Waterfall study
9/07/2009 | Author: jefferies
Butte Creek Falls, outside of Scotts Mills
 
I felt Elsa with us on this hike today.  While I was pregnant we did a lot of hiking.  Well, we always do a lot of hiking.  But toward the end of my pregnancy I could no longer jog down the trail with the boys, much to their chagrin.  Well at the very beginning of our hike today it was steep downhill, and the boys started to run...as they always do.  I watched them run down, following carefully behind...until I realized "hey!  I can run!"  It was at that moment that I felt Elsa's spirit sweep over me and I felt her saying "thanks."
Absolutely Elsa!  I am privileged to be your mother. 
This entry was posted on 9/07/2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On September 8, 2009 at 6:35 AM , ashley said...

i need to come to Oregon. Talk about beautiful!

 
On September 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Ariana said...

Yeah!! That's cool! What a gorgeous place too...I miss my mossy green Oregon.

 
On September 8, 2009 at 2:00 PM , Nicole said...

These are soooo beautiful! What an amazing place! Love the pics of all the hikes and good summer times!

 
On September 8, 2009 at 4:20 PM , Rebecca and Nick said...

That is so gorgeous! And you are looking great, Kate!

 
On September 8, 2009 at 11:39 PM , luann said...

Amazing pictures! I can see that Elsa would be right there with you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...