...to play while I wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. Hopefully I will gain some skillz. I hope we all will.
This entry was posted on 9/18/2009 and is filed under
music
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Yea!! I hope it helps. You look like you are concentrating really hard in those pictures. I could teach you to play, there's a place in france where the naked ladies dance. That's all I know.
2 comments:
Yea!! I hope it helps. You look like you are concentrating really hard in those pictures. I could teach you to play, there's a place in france where the naked ladies dance. That's all I know.
awesome piano! Check out Jon Schmidt's site for a streamlined learn the piano/fine tune your theory site.
: )