Marshall Park and Hike
9/06/2009 | Author: jefferies
Another attempt at summer fun:

What a very pretty little park and hiking area.  As my blog theme would imply, I take great comfort in the woods.  This was a very perfect day in the woods: quiet, sunny, warm, a hint of coolness in the breeze, with room to think about things that have been and things to come. 
And I must remark that my little Toby has been a great comfort to me during this time.  He is always trying to help me and make me laugh.  He was and is very excited to be a big brother and he is such a kind and a loving child.  I hope that someday soon I will be able to play lightheartedly with him again.
This entry was posted on 9/06/2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...