So excited!
9/08/2009 | Author: jefferies
Joshua's first day of second grade:

Joshua could not wait for school to start.  He was even more excited to find out that his friend Parker is in his class this year!  
I suppose I am alright letting him go back...it will be easier to get grocery shopping done.  Now I don't know about getting Toby in pre-school.  That's going to be hard for me.
And I am still not quite ready to say goodbye to summer and get ready for holidays.  I guess it's a good thing that it's going to be in the 90's this weekend.  I'll get one last chance to do some boogie boarding at the beach.
This entry was posted on 9/08/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On September 8, 2009 at 11:35 PM , luann said...

I forgot he is the same age as Megan. 2nd grade! When did they ever get that big? She just brought home a Scholastic book order and she is begging for nearly every book in there... I love to see them go through the joys of childhood.

 
On September 9, 2009 at 8:31 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

I don't think I'm quite ready for fall either. I'm glad the worst of the heat is over, but I keep thinking about how cold it will get and how hard it is to drive anywhere or play outside. Have fun boogie boarding!

 
On September 9, 2009 at 7:01 PM , dw said...

I have a 2nd grader & preschooler too. :) And I'm glad that summer is not quite over yet as well! Boogie boarding sounds fun! Where do you go?

 
On September 9, 2009 at 7:07 PM , jefferies said...

we like to go to Oswald West State Park! It's the best! It is a little hike down to it, but the beach is protected in a little cove and it is perfect for surfers and boogie boarding. So beautiful too!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...