When we went to pick up our piano, we had two friends from our church come and help us: Josh and Mario (thanks guys!).
Josh got here first, and while we were sitting in the kitchen waiting for Mario to come, Josh said hi to Joshua. It went like this:
Josh: Hi Joshua! Do you know my name?
Joshua: Um...no.
Josh: My name is Josh, just like yours!
Joshua: (in complete and utter serious amazement) Are you ME, from the future?!
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! What did the guy say? :-) I'd have a hard time not theatrically saying, "Yes I am...I am here to tell you to always eat your vegetables and do your homework"
That is sooooo funny!
That is awesome!
oh so funny! Gotta love that Joshy!
That is too funny. That's the kind of thing you could submit to like Reader's Digest or something and get paid $100 for. So so funny. Joshy is great!
That is so funny...what an imagination!!
wouldh't that be cool though!?