meadowlark
9/24/2009 | Author: jefferies
I bought this little necklace on etsy a couple of weeks ago:



My hope is, in wearing it I will remind everyone and remind myself that Elsa is a part of my life.  I want her to remain a part of my life.
Dear Elsa,
I am missing you a lot today.  My heart is overflowing with love for you.
|
This entry was posted on 9/24/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On September 24, 2009 at 8:44 PM , Alyse Burt said...

Katie, that is beautiful!

 
On September 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM , Ariana said...

That is really cool! I love Etsy. Hey, if you'd ever like a meadowlark embroidered onto something, I would love to make it for you with my machine. I found some meadowlark patterns on emblibrary.com

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...