Our time with Elsa
8/27/2009 | Author: jefferies
Sweet baby.  We're so happy to have you in our family.  We're so sad to say goodbye already.  We miss you incredibly.  We can't wait to hold you again.  
With love from your family.
|
This entry was posted on 8/27/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On August 28, 2009 at 9:30 AM , Ariana said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful eternal family...love you guys!

 
On August 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Melanie Graves' page said...

The pictures are beautiful. What a special moment that you were able to share with your sweet baby. Your words in each posting about Elsa are incredibly moving. Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers.

 
On August 29, 2009 at 3:07 PM , EricChaffey said...

Dear Brent and Kate,

I hope my writing is okay. I was the pianist at Elsa's funeral service. I feel humble and honored to have had that opportunity and want you to know my heart goes out to you. Please take good care of yourselves and your beautiful family and know that I care. May Heavenly Father bless you.

All the best,


Eric Chaffey

 
On August 30, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Adair said...

Kate, your strength is inspiring and your testimony of the power of the Savior will touch the lives of many, I am sure. I know it has touched me. What greater knowledge do we have than that of our Savior and eternal families. I will continue to keep you and your sweet family in my prayers

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...