Services for Elsa
8/19/2009 | Author: jefferies
Services for Elsa will be held in Salt Lake City on Friday the 21st at the Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park Funeral Home. A viewing will be held at 1:00 followed by a service at 3:00. Dinner for family and close friends will be served at my mom's house in Kaysville afterward. A memorial service is being planned in Oregon City for the following Saturday.
The lark is an Old World bird, symbolic merriment as the lark sang hymns at the gates of heaven; the lark was the bird that announced the coming of the day. Because of the bird's boundless energy, it is said the lark is also the symbol of hope, happiness, and of good fortune; creativity.

Elsa Meadowlark's spirit was too perfect for the lessons of mortality. We know that she will one day be ours again.

This entry was posted on 8/19/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On August 20, 2009 at 6:15 AM , Teresa said...

I've already cried many tears for you...but it doesn't really compare to seeing that gorgeous photo. I can't stop crying, and I know it in no way compares to all the emotions you are going through. Thank you for sharing her with us. I wish we were closer to help with dinners. We live in TX now. What a comfort to know you'll have her forever. I wish there was more we could do...heart breaks for you.

Many prayers, love, tears, and hugs,
Teresa

 
On August 20, 2009 at 7:13 AM , jamirodana said...

We are sadened to hear this news. You are in our prayers.
Thank you for sharing these beautiful words.
Love,
The Willis Family

 
On August 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

I wish I could come. Many blessings.

 
On August 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM , Jennifer said...

I am so touched by this photo of Elsa's beautiful hand. I feel very blessed to have seen her the night she was born. What a bittersweet sacred moment... I look forward to the day when you meet with Elsa again. Meanwhile, I think she will be your little angel watching over her family on this earth. Love, Jennifer G.

 
On August 22, 2009 at 2:56 PM , connie carpenter said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Elsa with us. I feel blessed to have been a part of your wonderful family. I'm truly sorry that you cannot hold your daughter every day, physically, but she is very much a presence in your life. thank you again for sharing the love. love, connie

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...