Elsa Meadowlark
8/17/2009 | Author: jefferies
Elsa Meadowlark Jefferies was born on August 16 at 10:47 pm peacefully at home. She had already passed away about 2 days before her birth most likely due to a burst vein in the umbilical cord. It was an anomaly and there was truly nothing anyone could do. Her body and placenta are perfect. She weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. We are very sad, but not without hope...
Thank you all for your prayers and love.

Her spirit is now free like a bird

, |
This entry was posted on 8/17/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 comments:

On August 18, 2009 at 6:26 AM , Wendy said...

Troi, what a very difficult time. I am so sad for you. But you are right, there is hope. And I pray that that hope brings some measure of peace to your family at this time and always.

 
On August 18, 2009 at 7:57 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

Oh, Troi. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you were still able to deliver her at home.

 
On August 18, 2009 at 11:25 AM , Sara said...

I'm sooo sad to hear this! Sending lots of love and prayers...

 
On August 18, 2009 at 11:48 AM , The White House said...

We are so sorry to hear we are thinking of you.

 
On August 18, 2009 at 2:44 PM , Adair said...

Oh I am so incredibly sorry to hear this. You will be in my prayers.

 
On August 18, 2009 at 7:22 PM , Nicole said...

Cute Troi You are such an amazing example and I am so sorry for you and your family! I am so impressed at how well you are handling this, if you need a listening ear or anything let me know! Love ya Nicole (ditto)

 
On August 18, 2009 at 8:59 PM , Melanie Graves' page said...

Jefferies Family - I am very, very sorry to hear the news of your daughter/sisters passing. My thoughts are with all of you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Your neighbor, Melanie

 
On August 19, 2009 at 4:36 AM , Rachel said...

Oh my dear Troi and family. My heart just broke when I opened your blog! I love you, and I am so sad for you, and I also feel the hope too. I'll call you in a few days, and until then, please know that I am thinking of you and praying for the spirit to surround you.

 
On August 19, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Cullen said...

Brent and Kate,

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

 
On August 19, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Jill said...

Oh Troi! I'm so sorry. I'm just sitting hear with tears rolling down my face. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

 
On August 19, 2009 at 1:52 PM , luann said...

Troi, I am so sorry to hear that! You are in my prayers!

 
On August 19, 2009 at 9:50 PM , Lima Bean said...

Katie, I am so very, very sorry. I cannot believe it. I know that the spirit is the only thing that can comfort you at this time--I am so sad for you and your sweet family and I will pray for the spirit to surround you and lift you and carry you through this difficult, difficult time. All my love.

 
On August 20, 2009 at 7:45 PM , Karen and Kyle said...

Oh Kate. Our prayers go out to you.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...