I thought that I would let friends and family know that all is well in Oregon. The temperatures have dropped nicely (by 40 degrees!) and have allowed me to get on with getting ready for the baby.
Did you know that the hardest part of painting is picking out the right color??? I've had this serious problem the past two times I've painted inside our house. After visiting many paint sections, buying the wrong color and then mixing it with white...I finally came up with a color of green for the nursery that I like. And now the painting is taken care of (pictures to follow).
There is still a great long checklist of things I want (need) to get done before this baby comes (like cleaning the upholstery in our car since some unlocatable smell is making Joshua gag). The boys have one more week of swimming lessons, I would like to catch up on blogging...and then the baby can come. OK? Too bad I don't have much of a say in it. The baby is head down and well engaged. I am cramping and having irregular, somewhat-serious contractions. That would make one think that the baby is on its way soon...however I know that this could all drag on for a few more weeks (since I'm only going on 38 weeks), so stay tuned.
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









0 comments: