After church today, I took Toby into the girls bathroom to do his business. (I'm trying hard to keep him from peeing in the garbage can or outside of the church in front of everyone :-).
Toby looked in every stall and asked me:
"Where is the potta pee pop?"
After a few probing questions, I figured out that he as looking for the urinal. I told him that we don't have those in the girls bathroom. And he said:
"I shoulda gone with deedle!"
And yesterday morning, Joshua walked into the kitchen and upon seeing our resident fruit flies, sighed and said:
"Another day with fruit flies."
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









2 comments:
Hey Kate - I just saw this tip at http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/09/fruit-fly-trap.html. Maybe it will help you guys. :)
I've been reading your blog and just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers have been with you and your family.
Love,
ann
I'm SO done with fruit flies too Joshua!