homey
10/31/2010 | Author: jefferies
Some pictures from around the home that I don't want to forget:

all my boys!

2 Months
2 month old Ollie weighs a whopping 13 pounds 12 ounces!




Brent washes his feet before bed:
I used to wash my feet like this when I was little and I would come inside from a long day of playing all over the neighborhood.  I found it very funny to walk into our master bathroom and see Brent sitting on his sink washing his feet.
This entry was posted on 10/31/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Ariana said...

oh I could think of sooo many funny captions for that last picture. ;-)

 
On November 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM , Liz Jefferies said...

thats interesting! I wash my feet every night before I go to bed too! I do it in the bathtub though :-)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...