Well this year is Toby's BIG first day of KINDERGARTEN!! That's right. Our little Tobe is a big kinder!
Joshua started 3rd grade this year. 3RD GRADE people!!! I can't believe I have a kid that old.
(I didn't get Joshua's picture until after school)
Toby has been excited for kindergarten to start ever since the beginning of July, when we went shopping for school supplies. He picked out that big orange backpack and the orange jacket (can you guess his favorite color?) and he brought it home and stuffed all of his school supplies inside and hung it on his hook and waited for school to start.
| Toby took a shower in my bathroom to get ready for school, and when he jumped out he was wearing his tie. (Laughs!) |
| Then we went outside and took pictures |
| we walked over to school...Toby took a free ride on Brent's shoulders |
Check out the new classroom!
| Ollie and I on the school grounds...on our walk back home |
| Martha Washington, stalking our garden |
After school we had to take pictures again, to include Joshua
I think it's safe to say that Toby is going to LOVE school.









0 comments: