1 month!
10/16/2010 | Author: jefferies

9/9/10
Ollie's blessing outfit...

On Ollie's blessing day it was too busy and too windy/cold to take pictures outside.  So we waited until right after we got back from Utah and he also happened to be 1 month old!
 He's also holding his head up like a champ!

*YaWn*
 


 






 Sweet, special sweater:
I have a very darling and talented friend The Windybrook Spinner, and she gifted us with this beautiful sweater knit by her for Ollie.  The tag said ~6 months...but it's a good thing we tried it a little sooner cause my boys are always really big for their age.  I would've cried if we tried it on after it was already too small.  The Windybrook Spinner has an angel daughter too.
getting sleepy





 I thought a few shots in the garden patch were warranted because of the cute Peter Rabbit buttons.
This entry was posted on 10/16/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On October 16, 2010 at 9:10 AM , Emily said...

That sweater is absolutely incredible and the little baby wearing it is even more incredible! What a bunch of talented friends you have! Such sweet pics!

 
On October 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

Whew! I'm glad you tried it on sooner too. Sorry about that. The pattern said that was the size and I didn't have any little ones around to test it on. I may have knit it a little tighter than the pattern said too. Good to know. He looks darling in it. He's such a pretty baby. I'm so happy for you Katie.

 
On October 16, 2010 at 9:41 PM , jefferies said...

It's ok! Like I said, my babies always are big for their age. I would venture to guess that the sweater is size 3-6 months. And when clothes say '6 months' I think that means 3-6 months. It should fit for a few more months!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...