The boys have a new hobby:
They've been enjoying building and painting the $1 model kits from Michael's. I'm still not sure if I like the mess. I guess I can handle it every once in a while.
In other news:
we had our Primary Program in church last week (where all the kids talk and sing for our church service). It was a wonderful meeting. Both of our kids did great. Joshua spoke about his baptism. Toby spoke about how Jesus has the power to heal. We couldn't see Toby from where we were sitting, but it was reported back to us that
1) He was the best singer of the bunch (which REALLY surprised me)...he sang his little heart out, apparently.
2) He kicked his shoe off during the program. Huh? How did I not notice that? When I asked Toby about it he said that his teacher caught it with catlike reflexes. Ha! That Tobe!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago









0 comments: