besties
9/02/2012 | Author: Kate
I am very lucky to have a lot of friends in my life...I LOVE them all (hey you!).  It's so nice to have a friend whose family fits your family, friend-wise.  The adults are all friends, and the kids are all friends.  That's how the Mansius family has been for us here in Oregon.  Tara and I have so many things we love to do together from sewing and canning, to hiking and photography...and honestly the conversational therapy alone is golden.

Well, the most recent additions to our families happen to be born 1 day apart...so we can assume they will be besties too!

 Milo is 10 days old here

  it's all good and fine until someone decides to eat your head.
This entry was posted on 9/02/2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 2, 2012 at 7:46 PM , Summers Family said...

Kate, you need milo on your sidebar with a cute lillypie calendar too!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...