blessing
9/17/2012 | Author: jefferies
8.5.12

We were lucky that Brent's parents were able to come up to Oregon for Milo's baby blessing.  Their LDS mission in France was briefly interrupted by a health issue, which required surgery and a few months of recovery.  During their recovery time, they traveled the Western states, visiting family.  It was good fortune that their visit coincided with the day we had planned to bless Milo at our church.  Since we just moved to a new ward congregation and didn't know anyone, and have no other close LDS family up here...it was a good thing they came to be in the very small blessing circle.  I'm told it was a wonderful, short blessing!  I was trying so hard to keep one of my kids quiet so I could listen to it, that before I knew it, it was over!  Ah, the joys...  Anyway, here is the day in pictures:


 a challenging endeavor to get a picture where everyone is looking!

 with Granddad

 with Grandma

 all of us together!
My self portrait in the mothers room.
I needed documentation of my new outfit and my hair and makeup, which rarely make it past the "just rolled out of bed" look.
This entry was posted on 9/17/2012 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On October 3, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Our Family said...

Sweet baby. Glad you had family.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...