newborn photo shoot
9/02/2012 | Author: Kate
The incredibly talented Tara has done it again.  At two weeks old, Milo had his pictures taken...and I LOVE the way they turned out!







Here are some that I took with my dslr...I thought I'd try to learn a thing or two from her:



I don't have photo shop to touch the pictures up the way she does, 
but I think some of mine turned out pretty swell!

Tara also took some pictures of her little guy, and I wish she had them posted somewhere public for me to link to because they are absolutely breath-taking!!  


This entry was posted on 9/02/2012 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 2, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Ariana said...

Do you have the newest Picasa (it's free!). You can do some really nice one-click filters with it and not compromise resolution.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...