Halloween Costumes
11/02/2008 | Author: jefferies
So, I promised my sister Heather that I would post pictures of the Halloween Costumes since she is all the way in NYC and couldn't see us. I figured most of you would want a look too.


Joshua wanted to be "Luigi" from Super Mario Bros. I guess Luigi's making a comeback, and well Uncle Jonny has always told us that Joshua reminded him of a cartoon character so we guess it fits. I jimmy rigged the costume out of thrift store finds.

Toby wanted to be a Jedi. This also fit because of Toby's great sense of social justice. I had to visit the fabric store to make Toby's costume.

These kids were super excited for Halloween and Trick or Treating.

I'm actually really surprised that Joshua didn't want to be a Jedi too. Joshua really wanted Toby to be Mario but Toby would not have it.

Awesomeness! Having little boys is the best!


Joshua also wanted me to be Princess Peach and Brent to be Bowser. (I don't understand where he is getting this from, by the way). But I hardly have any idea who Princess Peach is and I have been a cat every year since 2004. Why stop now?
Self-portrait in the bathroom that was just painted orange (wahoo Tara)!

Brent was zee famous Albert Einstein. Very fitting for the genius in the family. It was kind of funny because the boys somehow came up with this game called "Naked Einstein World". It's just dancing around in the buff after the bath. Maybe that was too much information?

We hope that you all had a VERY JOYOUS and SCARY HALLOWEEN like us.
This entry was posted on 11/02/2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 7, 2008 at 9:19 AM , Rebecca and Nick said...

I love all of your costumes! They are awesome. But most of all I love the Naked Einstein World game. That sounds fun.

 
On November 7, 2008 at 10:07 PM , Nicole said...

Great costumes. I love them all!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...