Close ups
11/17/2008 | Author: jefferies


Fun Game! (Toby took these pictures.) I really, really, really ADORE my children.
This entry was posted on 11/17/2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 18, 2008 at 1:12 PM , Rebecca and Nick said...

I love love love your hair!! I haven't been brave enough to go that short, but I think it is so cute. Maybe someday I can do it. And Portland is so beautiful. That is fun for you to have visitors.

 
On November 27, 2008 at 3:49 PM , Laurel said...

I love your hair Katie!!!!!! Very pretty. Your boys are so cute :) tell them that I said hi and that I love them!

We miss you this Thanksgiving day!!!! We wish you could be with us! :)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...