I am sorry for being missing in action. I am in the middle of a crazy couple of weeks. What from having family in town for a week and a half, planning and preparing Thanksgiving dinner for 15 people at my house, fighting off a cold, and being in charge of and planning for our church Relief Society Christmas dinner and program this week...I am beat! I will be back Wednesday and thereafter. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for all of you who care enough about me to read my blog. Peace.
|
This entry was posted on 12/01/2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
5 comments:
And the madness begins.
Hang in there. At least you are sleeping at night? That's my main excuse/complaint at the moment. Ahhh!
Yes, hang in there. Take your vitamins and go to bed. Good luck and I hope your holiday was great!
will you email me your physical address. ashandwes@gmail.com thanks
Man, you guys have been busy! :) We just did our RS Christmas thing...thanks to budget cuts, we had the EASIEST food ever -- salad mix from Costco with a light dressing (and cucumbers and peppers), grapes, hummus and pitas, and sheet cake from Costco. No meat, no cooking! I like.
Now on to more packing...bleh :)