Some outdoor time...FINALLY
1/22/2009 | Author: jefferies
We were so excited to use our legs again that we went for an evening walk at Elk Rock Gardens on January 10th. This is a free garden that overlooks the Willamette River.


I LOVE mossy branches. I don't think I will ever get over the novelty of them.
Willamette River below us

The boys playing in the hedgerows
I took on the crazy job of trying to get the boys to hold still for pictures with Brent. They wanted nothing of it after finally being able to run free.
This entry was posted on 1/22/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 23, 2009 at 10:02 AM , Ariana said...

My favorite place in Portland!! I love that garden...rain or shine, any season of the year. Spring is my favorite though, when the magnolias, rhododendrons, and cherry trees are in bloom. So gorgeous!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...