The cat...
1/30/2009 | Author: jefferies
...is out of the bag.
We are expecting baby #3, very happily. I am due at the end of August/the beginning of September.
Meow!
This entry was posted on 1/30/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

On January 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM , Nicole said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well! You know secretly I would love to see a Jefferies little girl but whatever will be great! Hope all goes well and thanks for all the comments I am due May 25th. And it's a boy! Yeah.

 
On January 30, 2009 at 9:09 PM , Sara said...

oh wow, that's so exciting!! congratulations :) :) :)

will you find out what you're having?

 
On January 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM , ashley said...

Congratulations. That is awesome. You will have two great helpers. That will be nice.

 
On January 31, 2009 at 12:51 PM , Kylie said...

Hey Congratulations! That's very exciting! Hope you're feeling alright! =)

 
On January 31, 2009 at 4:47 PM , Summers Family said...

That's wonderful. I hope you are feeling healthy and happy.

 
On February 1, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Katie Fox said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. We get to be pregnant buddies I am due at the end of September.

 
On February 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM , english said...

beginning of September. that's great!

 
On February 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM , Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome to the gang - you're about the 10th person I know who's having a baby in this very fertile 6 month window. Crazy! And wonderful. I hope you're feeling okay and hanging in there.

 
On February 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM , Laurel said...

Congrats my dear Aunt!

 
On February 4, 2009 at 9:46 PM , Ariana said...

What fun! Congratulations! In my mind, Preston was totally a girl. Till his ultrasound. :) He had me fooled till then!

 
On February 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM , My Voice Marshfield said...

congrats Kate & Brent & Josh & Toby! How exciting!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...