Since I've been asked so many pregnancy-related questions, and I rarely get to see any of you face to face to answer them, I thought that I would just answer some Frequently Asked Questions on the blog:
-How are you feeling?
I have been much, much more tired with this pregnancy than either of my others. I have been craving sleep all the time. I could never function with a full time job like I did when I was pregnant with Joshua. When I was pregnant with Toby I don't even remember being tired. I've also felt a lot more disgusted by food in general during this pregnancy. I am just shy of the 2nd trimester right now, and I am starting to feel relief in both of these aspects.
-Will you find out what you're having?
As much as I would like to be surprised, and I really admire those of you who wait to be surprised..I am just too much of a planner and a nester to wait for the surprise. So yes. I think.
-Are your kids excited?
It's all they talk about. One of the reasons why I went ahead and announced it now.
-Was this planned?
Well, not that it's exactly anyone else's business, but yes. Very planned (I'm a planner, remember?). We've been planning it for years, so if 10 plus other people happen to be having babies within of 6 month period of me that is a wonderful coincidence. But I think it is very fun! Just think of all the potential playmates my little one will have.
-Are you hoping for a girl?
It would be silly to say no, but I don't want to hurt this baby's feelings if it happens to be a boy, which would also be wonderful. I'm excited to be having a BABY. But having said that, Joshua and Toby would both like a little sister. Joshua has been talking about "her" for a couple of years now. I think that deep down Brent has always wanted a little girl. Brent's mother has nicknamed this baby "Priscilla" (kind of objectionable, but Joshua was nicknamed Hercumer in utero by Jane). And last of all, I have felt impressions that this baby is a girl, but I would feel really stupid if I was wrong so I just pretend that I didn't tell you that. OK?
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









5 comments:
Congratulations! I hope everything goes well. Hugs.
That makes me very happy, too! I hope to have a little cousin to play with your baby.
Congratulations!!! It sounds like everyone is excited for the new addition. I enjoy staying caught up with your family through your blog. -Skeeter
Katie- I'm sorry I'm not so good at checking blogs!! What adorable pictures of your boys! I think I checked off at least 3 or 4 of the commonly asked preg-o quiestions.:) I am glad all is going great!!! Good luck with everything!
Who is I bug? It sounds like someone who knows me pretty well, but since they didn't leave their name and I can't access their profile, I have no idea who it is!