After reading this article on kgw.com (an Oregon news source):
Often-fatal airborne fungus turns up in Oregon
Some random person made this comment:
"The Earth makes no claim, either inherent or implied, that anyone on it will have a nice time. Furthermore the Earth is not responsible for lost or stolen chances to have fun. You exist on the Earth at your own risk. Lastly some aspects of the Earth may not be suitable for younger children, and some may find its contents objectionable."
I thought, in light of the subject matter, that this comment really puts the not so good stuff into perspective...and I had to laugh in spite of all this craziness that is going on right now.
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









1 comments:
I have been thinking along the lines of that comment for quite some time now! How life is just craziness, with zero guarantees, no matter who you are. I'm just so glad that this life isn't the end or that would really be crappy.