I'd bet that you guys already knew this, but today I discovered that the best way to actually get your kids to want to play with their toys (instead of watching television or playing on the computer) is to make them clean up and organize. Voila!! Not much cleaning gets done...but I am totally impressed with the great amount of play that is going on!
This entry was posted on 2/14/2009 and is filed under
home
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
3 comments:
I keep learning this, and then forgetting it!! It is amazing how they will stay in their rooms for hours playing when you tell them they can't come out till it's clean!
Yeah, it just makes my kids cry. Maybe because I keep threatening to throw it all away.... :)
BTW, I LOVE your playlist - usually playlists kind of bug me, but I always leave yours on while I read other blogs. You're my kinda girl!
Amen sister! Well said!