Here you go! 28 weeks down and 12ish to go.
This pregnancy has been treating me pretty good. I'm often tired, but have the energy to do the crucial things like exercise, recreate with the family, shop for girls clothes, work in the house and yard, play with the boys, etc. I am having minimal heartburn (so far). I've been seeing a chiropractor and that's been helping with the comfort level a lot! I am really excited to have this baby at home where I can labor outside of the car and finally avoid an IV. And when it's time to push, I can stay in the tub if I want to! And after the baby is here, there will be no nurse to take him (I mean her) down to the nursery and almost give the hepatitis B vaccination that we signed the waiver not to have. Oopsy! No unnecessary tests or monitors hooked up to us. Just my family, my midwives, my baby and I. Ahh, pure heaven! :-)









3 comments:
Looking good, Kate! I am almost halfway, I'll have to post pictures then because I never even took any when I was pregnant with Owen. Besides baby shower ones. Your labor plan sounds great, very low stress. I wish I would start seeing a chiropractor! I should look in to that...
Well, you look beautiful. I didn't realize you were having a girl. That is so exciting! I hope your delivery works out. It sounds lovely.
I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Your belly is looking very pregnant these days! And after yesterday I'm singing the praises of the chiropractor, I feel sooo much better.