Writers' Tea
6/05/2009 | Author: jefferies
The first grade at Joshua's school had a "Writers' Tea" to celebrate their writing at the end of the school year! All of the families were invited and it was so much fun. Brent, Toby and I were all able to attend.

Joshua with his work



The teachers put a lovely effort into the event...cookies and punch (instead of tea)


Joshua and his amazing teacher Ms. Mary. We have been so lucky to have Ms. Mary this year. She is so kind and experienced, and best of all she loves rambunctious little boys. Every time I talk to her she tells me what a joy it is to teach Joshua. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!


Joshua and his best buddy Dominic


Joshua's other best buddy Chelsie. Isn't she adorable!?


Just look at that darling face! I love this kid! He has done such great work this year. This picture is with his bat project that he did.
This entry was posted on 6/05/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...