Alaska Addendum
7/26/2009 | Author: jefferies
I forgot to blog on Day 4 that Auntie Liz took the boys for a special overnight party while Brent and I had a date. She even made reservations for us at the Stowaway Restaurant! It was so good and fun that I just wanted to say THANKS Liz!

While Liz had the boys at her house, some of her friends showed up from Utah to hike the Chilkoot trail. These crazy guys with their Alaska-grown beards told Joshua and Toby that they didn't have to go to bed since it never got dark. The little boys were very impressed with these big guys and their beards...they told Brent that he had to grow a beard!
This entry was posted on 7/26/2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...