bright Sunday
3/06/2011 | Author: jefferies
I love sunny Sunday afternoons in winter in Oregon.  Somehow the light floods the living room just right so that I want to take a few pictures.

 Brent was having a moment of annoyance over the camera...
My 4 kids
(I decided that this little bird is going to represent Elsa in our family pictures...
so keep an eye out for her!)



 I'd be very happy if I could figure out why my camera is taking such grainy pictures...hmm, 
maybe I should read the manual?

|
This entry was posted on 3/06/2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On March 8, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Tara said...

So cute, I love thier bow ties!! And I can't wait to move to our new house where we will actually have natural light for taking pictures!! YEAH! Even better is that the sunshine is on the way to the northwest. Hoping for a warm and sunny spring.

 
On March 8, 2011 at 7:41 PM , Summers Family said...

i too love the bow ties! william has one but I would love for all my boys to have one - where did you get them?

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...