no hands!
3/09/2011 | Author: jefferies
YaY Ollie!!!  Sitting all by yourself, just shy of 7 monthssss!
Now kindly excuse the fat roll in the background (we're obvs still working on that baby fat...though I do think we're making progress)
And are my finger REALLY that long?!?  (Now I can see why Brent has called me spidey all these years.)
|
This entry was posted on 3/09/2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 14, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Rachel said...

You have long lovely fingers that I envy - I have short stubby little-kid hands which are now wrinkly and developing liver spots. It's awesome. And you look great. And I love that hat. And Ollie is adorable.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...