gorge-ous
3/09/2011 | Author: jefferies
Another Saturday, another trip to the fabulous Colombia River Gorge.

waterfall off Crown Point

Toby the poser!  <3
I am happy to report that Joshua FINALLY got a haircut...AFTER we got home.
can't you *ALMOST* see spring in this picture?
It was KINDA a lazy Saturday...I forgot to even notice which waterfall this was.  It is two falls west of Multnomah Falls.  It's a really easy hike to do with kids.

Did I mention that the Brent-meister went and used our credit card reward points to buy a new camera?  He wanted a pocket sized one for the times he does not want to lug around our big camera.  Which is almost always.
On another note...isn't Toby looking SO BIG?  I had to do a double take when I saw these pictures...I thought it was Joshua at first!
One more note: We use our credit card for all our living expenses and then pay it off at the end of the month.  We *usually* never carry a balance.  But we get tons of merch from our reward points.:-)

aMAZing double rainbow, reflecting off the Colombia
Cute baby...he's already a little trooper.

Now this one I *CAN* tell you, is Multnomah Falls

This entry was posted on 3/09/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On March 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM , Ariana said...

THat double rainbow picture-- you can barely see it, but the lower bow is a supernumerary!

 
On March 11, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Rylie said...

How beautiful! That double rainbow is AMAZING!! You have such a beautiful family!

 
On March 26, 2011 at 2:40 AM , Margo said...

Wow, can you believe I have NEVER been to Oregon?? I'm definitely missing out on some US beauty and am kind of excited to return and explore new places back home!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...