put a bird on it!
4/07/2011 | Author: jefferies
This is a clip from the television show Portlandia.  We've never seen the show, but we laughed heartily when we saw this clip: 



The day before we saw it, I was picking up probiotics at a store in the uber-hip Portlandia neighborhood of Sellwood after Oliver's doctor appointment...and EVERYBODY at the store  {I kid you not} had a bird or an owl {that's still a bird though, huh?} or a tree or leaves on their bag.  Haha!  Wow...those people TOTALLY have my style {I named my daughter after a bird!}.  I loved nature stuff before it became trendy...but I don't care.  Everyone in Portland can love it along with me!!
|
This entry was posted on 4/07/2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On April 8, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Becky Sharp said...

Oh that was good. I haven't seen that show either, but it looks funny. Maybe I've finally discovered what's missing from my home decor! :)

 
On April 16, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Caitlin said...

oh that's hilarious. Really hilarious. Thank you for sharing, that made my day.

 
On April 24, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Tara said...

Just as an FYI I watched a different clip of this show online recently because the ads I'd seen looked really funny, and the clip I watched online was really dirty! Like bad. So just be careful.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...