happy birthday to MEEEE!!!
2/12/2012 | Author: kate
I just thought I'd take a moment and wish myself a happy birthday.  Just because.

Me, at 6 weeks old.

And I wanted to thank my mom for bringing me into the world.  Thanks mom.  

Oh, and I'm 20 weeks pregnant today!!  Celebrate!

This entry was posted on 2/12/2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On February 12, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Kris said...

Oh my gosh - I love your cute baby picture! Elsa looked a lot like you, even more than your boys I think. Happy birthday, and here's to 20 weeks!

 
On February 12, 2012 at 3:40 PM , Cullen said...

Happy Birthday! And congratulations on 20 weeks!

 
On February 13, 2012 at 12:17 PM , Windybrook Spinner said...

Definitely a lot to celebrate. I hope you have a good birthday!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...