1981
31 things that I love about Brent:1. His smile
2. His sincerity
3. His outgoing friendliness
4. His complete devotion to me and our family
5. The way he loves me
6. His brain
7. The conversations that we have
8. His incredible work ethic
9. He is silly and goofy
10. His humility
11. His adventurous spirit
12. He goes running with me even though he could go faster by himself
13. He is so healthy and health consious
14. He seeks out knowledge and is not afraid to learn new things
15. He loves Jesus Christ
16. He is worthy to go to the Temple and hold the Priesthood of Jesus Christ
17. He is a problem solver
18. He is kind and gentle
19. He love playing with kids
20. He loves to play and make music
21. He loves learning about other cultures
22. He is a dreamer
23. He is a realist
24. He has no guile
25. He thinks outside the box
26. He collects musical instruments
27. He puts my needs before his own
28. He loves to cook and clean
29. His frugality and financial planning abilities
30. He loves going on vacation
31. He is so darn good looking!
Happy 31 years Brent!










1 comments:
I am so glad that Kate married my brother Brent. Thanks for having fun and taking care of him! I love him a lot too! I am so glad he enjoyed his birthday!!