This entry was posted on 9/02/2008 and is filed under
Joshua
,
toby
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
So handsome!!! I love short hair on boys.....just gave Preston a whack this morning :). I have to cut his pretty short though because it's kinda wavy when it gets long. (long=over 1 inch) haha
Oh my! I yelped when I saw the after pictures! I have never seen your boys without their cute bowl cuts - I think they look so cute! What big boys. Did you do that yourself? Way to go! Cute boys!
Thanks everyone! And yes, I did cut it myself. I really like all boys with longer hair...and especially my boys. But Joshua's hair so so super thick (like cutting a large stack of paper) that he was getting drenched from sweat everyday under the top layer of hair. And Toby's hair is very fine, so he was waking up every morning with knots in the back of his hair. It was just time to cut!
I am just impressed you could cut it yourself. I tried once when Jake was a baby and never again will I do that. I am more than happy to shell out the money so he looks normal. They are darling either way but I prefer short hair. You can see their faces better.
9 comments:
Nice cutting job. Cute boys.
Oh my gosh they look so adorable. I love it. I liked it b4 too though. They are adorable little boys.
So handsome!!! I love short hair on boys.....just gave Preston a whack this morning :). I have to cut his pretty short though because it's kinda wavy when it gets long. (long=over 1 inch) haha
Oh my! I yelped when I saw the after pictures! I have never seen your boys without their cute bowl cuts - I think they look so cute! What big boys. Did you do that yourself? Way to go! Cute boys!
Thanks everyone!
And yes, I did cut it myself.
I really like all boys with longer hair...and especially my boys. But Joshua's hair so so super thick (like cutting a large stack of paper) that he was getting drenched from sweat everyday under the top layer of hair. And Toby's hair is very fine, so he was waking up every morning with knots in the back of his hair. It was just time to cut!
That last picture of Josh looks itchy! But the hair cuts are very nice!
I am just impressed you could cut it yourself. I tried once when Jake was a baby and never again will I do that. I am more than happy to shell out the money so he looks normal. They are darling either way but I prefer short hair. You can see their faces better.
Yeah, you guys are right. Their short hair is starting to grow on me (no pun intended).
Wow! They went from little boys to handsome little guys!! I can't believe how much older it makes them look! Especially Toby. How do they like it?