It must be a rainy Saturday in Oregon and husband working day. Thus it has become the official catch up on blogging day.
Back in July my friend Tara, the very talented photographer, took our family pictures on the beach. Well, I finally got around to ordering some prints and hanging them up in our living room. We ordered the prints as canvas and styrofoam-backed prints so that we would not have to frame them. And I really, really liked the way they turned out. I have been trying to take a photo of them hanging in my living room, but the natural lighting is not too great in there...so this is what you get:
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









5 comments:
wow, that looks great! Those have to be the coolest family pictures ever.
wow..Those are awesome!! I'd like to ask Tara to do ours:):) I luv your family portraits!!
That looks fabulous!
Cute! cute! cute!
Thanks for your comment on our Fresh Poppy blog! Love the family pics! GOod luck!