The Glad Game!!
5/22/2009 | Author: jefferies
I haven't had time to blog anything in a while and it is SO time to play the Glad Game!!

1) I am glad to live in such a beautiful place

2) I so grateful for my adventurous family...Brent and Toby are always up for an adventure and Joshua always ends up loving them once he makes the transition

3) I LOVE my home...I am so lucky to have such a comfortable place to live

4) I Love that my backyard has a track around the back where Brent and I jog in the mornings. The boys love to ride their bikes around the track too. I love that there is a little mini-forest section that I get to run through.

5) I am so grateful that my boys are best friends. They are so darling together...and they are fighting less and less as they get better at communication.

6) Brent is the very best husband I could have ever hoped for. He is so smart and fun and he is always pushing me to think about things in a new way and to be a better person. He is my best friend on so many levels.

7) I LOVE Joshua. He is most possibly the kindest person I know.

8) I am so grateful that Joshua wanted nothing else on Mother's Day except to bring me breakfast in bed. And Brent already had a wonderful breakfast in the works.

9) I am thankful that I get to help at with Joshua's school. It meant so much to him that I went on the zoo field trip with him...and then the next day we raised almost 8,000 dollars for his school at the jog-a-thon.

10) I am so grateful that I have friends and family here in Oregon who are willing to take my crazy boys and watch them for me while I help out at school and other things.

11) I am really, really grateful for all of my friends. I wish that I wasn't so shy around new people. I wish that every single person was my friend and knew that I love and admire them.

12) I think that I just about have the best family in the world! My in-laws included. I don't know anyone who loves their in-laws as much as I do. My immediate family has been through a lot together and we have become better through it.

13) I LOVE how Toby loves me. I love that he'd rather be wherever I am helping me instead of watching the television or playing the computer.

14) I am grateful for my garden

15) I am grateful for the beach

16) I am grateful for my body. I truly believe that my body can do anything. I LOVE it!

17) I am glad that I know I am a Child of God. When everything else is hard, I know I can depend on that.

18) I am so grateful for girlfriends.

19) How can I not include my gratitude for my Savior.

20) And you...

21) And sleep...oh how I love it. g'night.
This entry was posted on 5/22/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On May 22, 2009 at 7:04 AM , Rachel said...

Awwww. What a happy post. And, uh, you..shy around new people? This is not ringing a bell for me.

 
On May 22, 2009 at 2:59 PM , Rebecca and Nick said...

I love your happy grateful list! I would love a little jog path around my yard someday, what a great idea! And way to go earning all that money for the jog-a-thon. That's a ton!

 
On May 22, 2009 at 7:50 PM , C. Michelle Jefferies said...

I have to agree with the in-laws thing. I love the Jefferies family. I miss fast Sunday dinners so much. You guys all rock.

 
On May 22, 2009 at 9:42 PM , Tara said...

And today you can be gratful that you have hit your 100 day mark on the baby countdown!!! Woohooo, it's getting down there, it seems like yesterday we were over 200 days!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...