today
7/03/2011 | Author: jefferies
This is something NEW for me because I am actually going to post something that we did today, TODAY!  Just this once...then I'll get back to my backlog.  Ha!

A Sunday evening stroll through our new neighborhood:

 Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vine

 I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine
{but only metaphorically, because I don't actually drink wine}

 A million tomorrows shall all pass away...

 ...Ere I forget all the joy that is mine...






 ...TODAY




-John Denver song, penned by Randy Sparks
totally appropriate for a day like today.
P.S. Tara--this is where I was thinking of doing our photo shoot...hurry back before the flowers are gone!  :-)
This entry was posted on 7/03/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On July 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM , Rob said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how big Ollie is. He suddenly looks like a toddler. And you, Kate, look genuinely happy :)

 
On July 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Rob said...

Sorry, that is Betsy above :) My husband is signed in to Google...

 
On July 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Tara said...

Looks like a perfect spot for your photo shoot. We will get it together once I return. We are having such an amazing time here though. Have a wonderful and safe Independence Day!!! I hope you kicked butt on your race.

 
On July 6, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Rachel said...

Will you please STOP showing me pictures of your neighborhood? Everytime I do I consider looking for a house next door to you!! You always set me to daydreaming....

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...