Family Pictures at Beverly Beach
8/21/2008 | Author: jefferies
My friend who we went camping with also happens to be an extremely talented photographer. She did our family pictures on the beach. It was so much fun! I highly recommend the experience. If you are in the Portland area and want hundreds of professional photos on a CD to do whatever you want with them, for only $200...then contact Tara. Her website is


These are my favorites:

I also posted a slide show of all the pictures on the side bar of the blog.
This entry was posted on 8/21/2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On August 22, 2008 at 9:03 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

Such a handsome family Troi. I'm so glad you have a blog I can comment on now!

 
On August 22, 2008 at 1:02 PM , Rachel said...

What great pictures! I love your cute cute family.

 
On August 25, 2008 at 12:22 PM , Rebecca and Nick said...

Kate! Those pictures are the best! I love how happy the boys look. We will definitely have to do the same if we get a chance to come out and visit!

 
On August 25, 2008 at 8:17 PM , Nicole said...

Wow they look awesome. Such a great family. I wish we lived near a beach. So lucky!

 
On August 27, 2008 at 12:51 PM , Ariana said...

Awesome pictures! Now I am having saudades for the Oregon Coast...

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...