Japanese Garden-July 26
8/27/2008 | Author: jefferies
We checked a cultural pass out from the library and got the whole gang into the Portland Japanese Garden for free! Brent's mom is a botany teacher at Brigham Young University, so we tried to fit in as many plant-like excursions as possible. Besides that, I LOVE the Japanese Garden. I love the greenery, the maples, the stone work and the view of downtown Portland.

This entry was posted on 8/27/2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On August 27, 2008 at 12:45 PM , Ariana said...

I love the Japanese Garden....everything there is so thoughtfully planted and laid out. Looks like you guys had fun! Yay for cultural passes!

 
On August 28, 2008 at 3:24 PM , Laurel said...

Wow looks really pretty :) I wish I could go to some Japanese garden :) I think it would be fun

Love you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...