We have hit a major milestone in our married life. We have now lived in our current home longer than we have lived anywhere else during our 10+ years of marriage. We moved into our home 2 and a half years ago, after finishing 8 years of school and apartment living. And I just have to say how very happy we are to be here. We LOVE our home and our city and our friends here. We love all of the adventures we are having. Brent was teasing me recently that I have become more of a home-body than I have ever been...and I just have to blame that on how comfortable and nice our home is. I know that we are lucky and blessed to live in such a lovely place and have such an awesome home! The current plan is to stay here for at least a couple more years. How could we move now that we have almost everything the way we want it? That...and the current real estate market will keep us here for a while. But we don't mind. :-)

This picture was taken back in May, after we did a lot of work on our yard. Now the plants have grown in a lot and it looks better.
2 comments:
I know how you feel....we've been in a permanent state of impermanence since we got married. So far our record is 2 years (to the day!) at one address, and that was in our little townhouse we owned in Oregon. I think we've had 7 addresses in 7 years of marriage. We are definitely hoping to stay in this house for a long time. It's nice to have a place where I can be a homebody and not be completely stir crazy! :-)
I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that way! That's half the reason i want to stay here--so i can get my house organized! Beautiful beach photos and i love the Toby comparison shots. ; )