Bring on the very child friendly park to park Tualatin River paddle. It is a gentle paddle between the Tualatin Community Park and Cook Park in Tigard. It is about 1 mile each way.
First some prerequset play time at the very fun Tualatin Community Park
Being on the river for one hour is as good as one day of vacation
Oh yeah...have you ever seen a squirrel swim across a river? Well now we have and it is hilarious! It was chattering the whole way while its tail was twitching up and down. I was trying to take a picture of it, but we were moving too fast so that by the time the picture took all you can see is the squirrel's wake.
our stop at Cook Park (Cookie Park)
So much fun! But we seem to be missing someone...









3 comments:
I love that you own a boat and use it so much and have so much fun on it. We should get one for our lake here. I'm sorry about the missing. It's horribly hard.
Squirrel wake....hehehehe
Beautiful!!!!