This entry was posted on 12/16/2009 and is filed under
Elsa
,
toby
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Yes, I've been thinking of you today. I love how you post pictures of Toby at 4 months - helps us visualize a little bit. Hope the day was peaceful for you.
Do you remember when Sister Picket read us the story, "The Little Red Buckets" in YW? She then gave us all little crystal angels, I don't remember if you were there. It's my favorite Christmas story, read it again if you can. I know Elsa is your angel.
2 comments:
Yes, I've been thinking of you today. I love how you post pictures of Toby at 4 months - helps us visualize a little bit. Hope the day was peaceful for you.
Do you remember when Sister Picket read us the story, "The Little Red Buckets" in YW? She then gave us all little crystal angels, I don't remember if you were there. It's my favorite Christmas story, read it again if you can. I know Elsa is your angel.