We had fun doing these together on Saturday night.
Brent made an egg by many names...that is all the many names that Brent calls an egg by.
I made an Elsa egg-baby and an official Easter egg.
We didn't have much going on Sunday...the Easter Bunny brought some snacks for the boys to eat during General Conference...no candy, as they had enough from the Harry Potter Party. It was great. It really was the best, most simple Easter ever. Never in my life has Easter meant so much to me.
HOPE
LIFE
A new beginning
tears of JOY
Elsa
General Conference (our church broadcasts instruction from our leaders twice a year): It seemed like every. single. talk. was meant just for me. Talk after talk were about death, the resurrection, parenting, children, love. I have uploaded the podcasts to my ipod, and I can't wait to listen to them all over and over.
The culmination of conference for me, was the Sunday morning talk by President Thomas S. Monson. For days and weeks before this, I have been greatly troubled by my feelings of missing Elsa...and looking for peace, comfort and answers to some personal questions through prayer. Hearing this talk did not help me to NOT miss Elsa less...BUT, if I ever had a doubt in my mind in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the Plan of Salvation, and my church...more specifically the prophetic abilities of our Prophet. especially pertaining to me. little. old. me. Just one person out of billions in this earth. Each of us suffering our own trials to one extent or another. There is no doubt to me now. And I am willing to let you all know. That even though it is hard, I am willing to trust. I have to trust. All of this is so real. I just HAVE to let you know.
This scripture keeps coming to my mind over and over:
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
I know it is for me now...but it takes work. Daily work...to feel that peace and have that trust.










0 comments: