the Great Wasatch
4/15/2010 | Author: jefferies
Just a few pictures from our Utah trip that I missed:

from Little Mountain

we can't help missing these brown, snowy mountains

SNOWBALL FIGHT!

a simple pleasure...


This entry was posted on 4/15/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On April 15, 2010 at 6:46 PM , Anonymous said...

What part of Utah were you at? We live in Utah. I looks like you had a good time.

 
On April 25, 2010 at 8:26 PM , Unknown said...

This series of Brent jumping... it made me burst into spontaneous & delighted laughter!!! I shall have to type the cryptic word verification "crongsh" to be able to leave this note behind. and now, because I wanted to preview my note, I have to type "cacte!" How droll says the Mom.

 
On April 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM , jefferies said...

Bio-
That was the best comment we've ever had on our blog! Please contact us to claim your prize.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...